English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Accepted and presented papers would be published into CCAT CPS Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper. For submission, each paper should be at least with 5 full pages by following the template so that it can meet the standard of the press. For accepted papers, one regular registration covers 6 pages including tables, figures and references, and additional pages will be charged at 70USD/page.
- Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you only want to share and discuss your latest research with others at the conference, you can submit an abstract.
- Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
* Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
* Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
* Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
* Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Word Paper Template LaTex Paper Template Submit Your Paper
Full Paper Submission: May 30th, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 15th, 2023
Registration Deadline: June 25th, 2023
For listener participation, there is no
need for you to submit any paper. You can