English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Papers should contain original contributions and have not published or submitted elsewhere. Accepted and presented full papers will be published into CCAT Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register to the conference and present the paper.
Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you only want to share and discuss your latest research with others at the conference, you can submit an abstract.
1. Initial Review
The initial review process involves checking for plagiarism and ensuring that the content is original. The manuscript is also evaluated for its relevance to the conference theme and scope before the manuscript moves on to the next stage of the review process.
2. Peer Review
All submitted papers are subject to strict double-blind peer review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper. The aim of the review process is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the article, in terms of originality, interest, up-to-dateness, coherence, and balanced argumentation.
3. After the double-blind peer review of a manuscript, the corresponding author will receive an email in which s/he will be informed of the status of the manuscript. The possible decisions include strongly accept, accept, reluctantly accept, reject, or strongly reject. Articles that are often rejected include those that are poorly written or organized or are written in poor English.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
* Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
* Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
* Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
* Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Word Paper Template LaTex Paper Template Submit Your Paper
Full Paper Submission: June 10th, 2024
Notification Date: July 10th, 2024
Registration Deadline: July 30th, 2024
For delegate rejistration, there is no
need to submit any paper or abstract. You can